Baret bag is handcrafted in Baobab leather, with subtle and natural grain, detailed with matching stitching and metallic studs. Featuring two straps, it can be carried by hand or worn over the shoulder.
- Width: 27 cm | 10.6'' Height: 19 cm | 7.5'' Depth: 14 cm | 5.5''
- Two detachable and interchangeable straps with clasps.
- Handcrafted stitching and edging.
- Double push lock.
- Rose gold plated hardware.
- Fully lined in cotton and linen.
- Two interior zip pockets.
- All the leathers used to create our products are of European origin.
- Comes with dust bag.
- Made in Spain.
Baret collection is inspired by Jeanne Baret's adventurous spirit. She was the first woman to sail around the world in 1766, disguising herself as a man under the pseudonym Jean Baré. This unique bag is handcrafted in our Spanish workshops.
The last image provides a visual reference of the Baret bag size.READ MORE