Baret bag is handcrafted from seagrass by a team of expert artisans using traditional weaving techniques. Featuring two detachable and interchangeable straps, it can be carried by hand, worn cross body, over the shoulder or at the elbow.
- Width: 32 cm | 9.8'' Height: 23 cm | 5.9'' Depth: 17 cm | 2.8''
- Two detachable and interchangeable straps with clasps.
- Handcrafted edging and contrasting stitching.
- Double push lock.
- Gold plated hardware.
- Two interior compartments.
- Interior zip pocket.
- All the leathers used to create our products are of European origin.
- Comes with dust bag.
- Made in Spain.
Baret collection is inspired by Jeanne Baret's adventurous spirit. She was the first woman to sail around the world in 1766, disguising herself as a man under the pseudonym Jean Baré. This unique bag is handcrafted in our Spanish workshops.READ MORE