Baret bag is handcrafted in Nogal leather, with natural grain and a waxed finish, featuring our embossed Dégradé Seal with Carolina's initials and detailed with matching stitching and intricate glass beads, embedded by hand. Finished with two straps, it can be carried by hand or worn over the shoulder.
- Width: 27 cm | 10.6'' Height: 19 cm | 7.5'' Depth: 14 cm | 5.5''
- Two detachable and interchangeable straps with clasps.
- Handcrafted stitching and edging.
- Double push lock.
- Rhodium plated hardware.
- Fully lined in linen and cotton.
- Two interior zip pockets.
- All the leathers used to create our products are of European origin.
- Comes with dust bag.
- Made in Spain.
Baret collection is inspired by Jeanne Baret's adventurous spirit. She was the first woman to sail around the world in 1766, disguising herself as a man under the pseudonym Jean Baré. This unique bag is handcrafted in our Spanish workshops.
The last image provides a visual reference of the size of Baret bag.READ MORE