Baret bag is handcrafted in Palmera leather, evenly grained and luminous. Featuring two straps, it can be carried by hand or worn over the shoulder.
- Width: 27 cm | 10.6'' Height: 19 cm | 7.5'' Depth: 14 cm | 5.5''
- Two detachable and interchangeable straps with clasps.
- Handcrafted stitching and edging.
- Double push lock.
- Rhodium plated hardware.
- Fully lined in linen and cotton.
- Two interior zip pockets.
- All the leathers used to create our products are of European origin.
- Comes with dust bag.
- Made in Spain.
Baret collection is inspired by Jeanne Baret's adventurous spirit. She was the first woman to sail around the world in 1766, disguising herself as a man under the pseudonym Jean Baré. This unique bag is handcrafted in our Spanish workshops.
The last image provides a visual reference of the size of Baret bag.READ MORE